Angels Life Village Association Activities
- To provide the transfer of our puppies who have experienced physical and mental trauma in our provinces where comprehensive veterinary services are not provided, for the necessary procedures.
- Organizing collective feeding days for stray animals outside of our shelter.
- To sterilize with the support of our veterinarians within the association.
- To ensure the health and comfort of our puppies in the shelter.
- To share the incoming donations for the health, food, transfers and comfort of our offspring in the most efficient way.